From:
Cynthia Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 18:09:39 -0800
We are new owners of a little young ferret, and have so quickly fallen in
love with the little critter...he has excaped, in a driving rain storm...
we have been searching everywhere within a 100 yards of the house, beyond
that is forest.  Are there any tricks to finding a lost ferret?  I want to
put up a sign on the road, but being in California, don't even know the
laws.  We have left the doors open and food at the entrance hoping he
will find his way home, he seems really smart.  and we are hoping...

thank you....and I enjoy reading the newsletters...again,
Cindy