From:
Milliesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2011 00:22:55 -0500
There are several breeders, Triple F Farms, oh darn what is that
Canadian breeder. Parrot World has breeders they get their ferrets
from. Path Valley. Plus some of the old ferret magazines had breeders
advertising in them and may still do so in the Critters Mag. I know
of a couple of individual breeders such as Dana and Joan.

BUT I think one of the biggest groups for him to work with is the
rescue groups. Many of them do their own vaccinations, we do and have
200 to 300 ferrets going through here per year.

Give us someone to report to and /or have the rescue groups report to
you with information on themselves you can supply him.

Lets work on this for the good of all.

Millie and her ferrets and Danes
www.txferretrescue.org