From:
Sara Gennusa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:27:40 EDT
Hey guys,
I just took in two three year old boys at the Petco store in Raritan.
One is a handsome silver mitt, and the other is a light silver with a
hint of cinnamon.  Their names are Snowball and Stitches.  They come with
a superpet Multi- Floor home (stand is broken) and a Marshall's ferret
frontpack.  There is no fee if you pass the screening process.  Please
contact me or stop by the store if you're interested.

Thanks,
Sara