From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 10:33:01 -0400
I'll try not to make this political, but someone opened the door.

In bashing Arnold for not legalizing ferrets (which I had hoped he would
do), Sukie writes, " Do you know of any CA politician who voted against
ferrets?  Do you know of any politician Arnold is supporting?  Do you
know of any proposal Arnold wants you to vote for or vote against?  Is
there a movie he was in which you had planned to buy?  Play tough in your
voting, purchasing, and contribution choices, and continue to do so each
year, year after year.  " The statement I have a problem with is the one
that asks if we know of any politician Arnold is supporting and infers
not to vote for that person.

Well, I know of one that he is supporting, and that is President George
W. Bush, and I don't think for one minute I should not vote for Bush
because Arnold supports him and Arnold didn't legalize ferrets.  I think
there are more pressing issues out there like national security to base
my vote on.

Moxie, Nexus, and Smudge
God Bless America and our troops