From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 1995 23:57:35 -0500
Funny ferret story:

As I proceeded into the bedroom last night to prepare for bed, I noticed that
the bottom drawer of the dresser was open a couple of inches, and that there
were 6 -10 socks laying on the floor.  Since I had recently purchased new
tube socks for my SO, I thought he had taken the old ones out of the drawer,
and since any drawer needs ferret inspection, probably left the old socks on
the floor for ferret play.  I stuck my head out into the hall and asked my SO
if he had intended on leaving the socks all over the floor, he asked me "What
socks?"  So I showed him what our dear, previous sock ignoring ferret had
done.  What we cant figure out is, couldnt she fit into the drawer, and if
not, why were half the socks on the floor and half in the drawer.  I guess
its a ferret mystery.  Maybe she was going to sell them to other sock loving,
thieving, ferrets?
We may never know!