From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 00:14:34 -0700
Hi Monna, et.al..

I've used this litter for almost a year with good results.  I put maby an
inch in for all my eight that share the same condo, & have it slightly
higher on the end where they go most.  I started with more, then decreased
it so there's little unused after the one day, and just dump it all daily.

When I was visiting another area without a PetSmart store, I found the five
newspaper litters I saw all had ceder oil added.  I would up going over 100
miles to get the right stuff, & got 5-30lb bags to last me until I went back
to where it was available.

     Gary & the gang of fur ->

     Thru joining, their grief has been transmuted to joy, loneliness to
     celebration...

       ..Data, in "The Tin Man" episode, STNG.