From:
"Eddie L. Malone" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 18:26:14 -0500
We got a call late last week from our vet asking if we knew of a shelter
where a Baby Ferret just 4-5 months old could be taken.  We we're
recovering from the recent loss of our old man TUT.  This was a answer to
a prayer of our hearts we adopted him this weekend.  Oh the JOY and the
Pain of adopting a new baby he is very vocal about everything and so full
of energy.  I forgot what it was like to have one so young the late night
domination fights and the squeaks of happiness as he plays tag with his
furry new friends.  We have never had one that was so vocal his previous
owners kept him caged and hardly ever played with him and he would scream
for their attention.  Well that won't happen here he is free to play and
play.  When he wants us he climbs up our leg to say high which is not too
great if your wearing shorts thus the pain!

He is a bit play nippy but he plays so hard it's not that big of a deal.

Wish us luck with MEEKO he is a cinnamon sable blaze.

ED and Susan Malone