From:
Linda Clough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 08:05:20 EDT
Is it time for your ferret's Rabies Vaccine ????

FerretWise Shelter is holding it's 2nd Annual Ferret Rabies Clinic.....

THIS   Saturday, October 14   from  9:30 am - NOON
        Horse & Buggy Feeds  (Blue Seal)
        Dunbar Street
        Keene, NH

Rabies Vaccines are $8 per ferret and it is limited to the first 200 ferrets

Please call Alicia @ 603-876-4975 if you have any questions, or need
directions......
Proceeds will benefit Ferret Wise Shelter....

ALSO......we have a huge "Ferret Basket Bonanza" that will be raffled that
day......

The basket contains an assortment of accessories for your ferret.......Tent,
sleep sack, 5# bag of Totally ferret food, collar with bell, ferret necklace
(for you), matted ferret poem, samples, and much more. Over $200 worth of
goodies!!

Proceeds of the raffle will go toward the medical expenses of our special
shelter case.....appropriately named "Troubles"......

Troubles was found after he crawled out of the woods onto someone's
driveway...... He had a severely broken back leg that had been broken for
some time, 2 blow fly infestations, fleas & ticks.......

We are happy to announce that he is doing remarkably well!!  His leg was
operated on and a pin was inserted.....the pin is due to be removed around
10/17......He has handled all his troubles like a CHAMP!!...  ..After
rehabilitation on his leg, we expect him to be fully operational with it.

We certainly hope to see you there!