From:
Richard Beveridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 1998 18:06:38 -0700
Well folks, after two years of battling insulinoma, adrenal disease, and
old age.  Arnold finally said 'Seeya over the Bridge!"  Well, that's what
he would have said.  Arnold was that kind of a ferret.  I sent a short story
to all that know us well.  Most of those have been ferreteers interested in
insulinoma and adrenal disease, and or course, our close friends.  Arnold
would problably want to 'stick it to' the all those people out there that
count stats.  He had almost an extra 2 years on this earth, which certainly
beat the odd makers!  and would of course upset their cafefully planned
statistics.

Nah, I'm not really trying to be too funny here.  Just writing a few lines
to show that we enjoyed our extra time with him, and that we will miss him.

We have almost a year's supply of lysodren to anyone who needs it.  Its
already broken into capsules 'ferret-size'.  It was actully working......
til the end in growing back hair.  Arnold succumbed to insulinoma, not
adrenal.  If you are a person or shelter that requires this medication
(its expensive) and can get in touch with me, its yours for the asking.

(we'll figure out the legal/provincial/states regulations later)
regards,
rick