Date:
Mon, 28 May 2012 22:40:00 -0400
I have written to Dr Harrison (yes, she's amazing), and I'll post
when I hear back from her. she has told me so far that the clinic
is supporting fourth year students doing rotations with her.

Dr Shannon Lee, who interned at OVC I think in 2005 is also in the
area and operates a mobile clinic, and works part time in Milton
(http://www.drshannonlee.com/).

we use Guelph for Lupron, cancer diagnoses and treatment, surgeries
and pretty much everything except vaccines.. our local vet who "sees"
exotics basically refers us to guelph for everything.

another number to call is 18882663108. oddly, my bf & I got a message
from guelph thanking us for supporting the university and asking us
to voice any questions to this number. they will be hearing from me!

Selina