From:
[log in to unmask] (Greg Hastings)
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 1994 19:12:00 -0700
Katrina,
I got the note paper from Ferret Stuff
the address is:  4207 Holmes Street NE
                 Roanoke, Va 24012

Now an update:
Willie is growing had like grass in the rainy season! He loves to get
his Willie scratches now that he has hair!! He is back to being a pest
on weekend mornings (when he gets his scratches) and bouncing all about.

Frisby has a very nice looking tail now that she has grown all her hair
back. She never noticed anything at all but she sure does look better
without the 'thing' at the end of her tail.

'roo is back to being 'roo after spending 16 days in a window well. She has
grown back her hair where it was shaved and is again trying to 'knock'
Greg over. She has her bounce back and loves to get on Greg's desk to
put her treats away. We were very lucky to get her back alive and with
only minor sores. Duck soup is wonderful and without the FML we would
have never known about it. Thank you, Chris for beginning and keeping
up a wonderful avenue for us ferret lovers!

Tat is stable. She seems to know the bran will help her. She has not had
a low sugar episode since getting the bran regularly. I was able to find
some sugarless red licorice which also keeps her happy.

Ives is being accepted by most. There are about 3 holdouts but for the
most part he is out and about without anyone picking on him. He eats with
all of them and was caught sleeping with Oscar the other afternoon :-)

We are off to Seattle, Washington on November 28. We are looking forward
to going to our 1st real Ferret Frolic (so hopefully there will be one
in 1995)  :-)

All for now--
Greg and Alice                                               [log in to unmask]

Old age is like climbing a mountain.  The higher you get, the more tired and
breathless you become.  But your view becomes much more extensive.