From:
Leslie Giles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 09:08:37 -0600
Just a quick note to tell the FML what great folks the Utah FML members are!
I really appreciate all of them who responded and offered to board our
fuzzies for an upcoming vacation.  I didn't know so many FML folks were in
the area!

In fact, one member suggested a Utah Ferret Fun Day.  I think that would be
a blast!  When we get back, let's get it organized.

Thanks again for all the offers.....Bandit and Phantom are not going to be
sad this vacation (and we aren't going to worried sick about them), instead
they are going to get to play with four new ferret friends and have a blast!
(thanks Jennifer, Don, and scottish fuzzy crew!)

Leslie