From:
Joanne Werstlein for SOS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 09:40:29 -0800
It is that time once again!...

Time to open your pocket book, get out the check book or dig through
your drawers! It's time for the March 2010 Buck-a-Month Club dues!

Pay for the whole year for $12.00 or pay $1.00 a month! You can even
use PayPal or do BillPay from your bank and not have to think about
it again....but of course you can STILL donate more if you want!

Be sure you include your name for SOS Honor Roll! We also need your
address so that we can mail you your Membership Card (see below for
details)

Our Current Buck-A-Month Club Members - 18

Sheryl Atencio, William Davidson Mary Jo Dullum, Pricilla Gabrielle,
Ada Gibbs, Mary Hogan, Robin Jones, John and Lee Julian, Marilyn
Ledoux, Sara Munz, J Scheer, Laurie Schubert, Brenda Steinfurth, Roger
Vaughn, Debra Ann Velie, Lisa Watson, Joanne Werstlein, Brenda Zupko

(Make the check out to Support Our Shelters)

Now... here is the pretty cool part... last year we started this and
we've gotten great feedback to keep this going...so... when someone
joins we will send out a BaM Membership Card to people paying their
membership "dues" for 2010. So now... not only do you get to help SOS
help shelters around the world... but you get a cute card for doing it
to show that you are a member of a Special Club. The people listed
above should be receiving their card in about a week- if they have not
already received them).

If you would like to "join" please send a check or money to:

BaM
C/O Support Our Shelters
5511 Canteria Court
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635

or pay through PayPal (if paying through PayPal please send for the
full year). Tax-Deductible Donations accepted through PayPal:

Please send all donations in US$. Friends outside the US can send money
orders or use PayPal, which will convert their currency for them if
they select US$ as the currency to be sent.

Have a great month ----- and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Joanne Werstlein
http://www.supportourshelters.org/bam.html