Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 21:28:24 EST
Hello I am asking this for my friend.  She is engaged and she is really
concerned about her ferrets.  She asks her boyfriend if he would make her
give up her ferrets when they have a baby one day, and he said well....
it depends on what the doctor said.  I would like to ask those of you that
had a baby and still have the ferrets.  Did u have any problems with the
ferrets and the baby.  I personally think that there is no way that the
ferrets can cause the baby's health.  I told them (my friend and her
boyfriend) that the ferrets can have their own room separate from the
baby's room and there shouldn't be any problem.  Am I right?  Please send
me private e mail, I will print them and hand to my friends boyfriend.  No
flame please, cuz I'm just asking a question for my friend.  Your opinion
is greatly appreciated.