From:
alphachi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 08:48:51 -0500
BK wrote:
>This doesn't make sense.  Ferret jills don't go out with their hobs to see
>movies.  What is the purpose of a baby sitter?

I thought I made that clear.  Well, it makes sense to them, so if it
prevents them from killing thousands of ferrets, it makes sense to a lot
of us, if not you.

To the rest of BK's comments:
I will not enter into a debate by proxy over Marshall and Path Valley.
While you may enjoy "unauthorized" spinning for Marshall, it is not your
place to do so as it is not my place to do so for Path Valley.  *You*
asked a question, and you got an answer.  I suggest each and everyone of
us ask the same questions for ourselves. I think what will become quite
evident is the difference in response.  And that appears to be only the
beginning.

BTW, another apparent difference is that Path Valley ADOPTS out their
handicapped ferrets.

> http://www.pathvalleyfarm.com/index.htm
> http://www.marshallpet.com/

Secondly, and this is specifically to you, please stop using Dr Bell to
"legitimize" your argument.  This is a wholly inaccurate, misleading,
inappropriate, and unethical implication of what went on during Dr Bell's
most difficult period in her life.  Until I learned of the severity of her
many experiences, I felt it was a reasonable area to explore.  On *her*
behalf, I have been convinced otherwise at this time by her many friends
*sincere* concern.  You say you know her well, amongst your many other
claims; well, then you should know her well enough to shut up and find some
other way to support your beliefs and actions.

best wishes,
until next time,
alphachi