From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2008 14:20:10 -0400
Dear Pie O" Paw,

I would like everyone on the fml to know just how wonderful you are
to have made sure Chance got his letter and his kiss from me. I guess
Chance's other brothers (Chance didin't know them on Earth) Smokey &
Bandit couldn't get the time off to come see all the commotion. They
must have very important jobs. I still cannot believe you were able to
round up ALL of Chances brothers and sisters, every one of my babies
that have passed. It was so good to see their names again. I know that
someday we'll all be together again. Sometimes I can hardly wait.

I still am beyond blown away that you, with all of the hard work you
do, were able to get all of my babies, A N D my doggies information
and names straight. You even knew how much I loved seeing Sammy in
his pom-pom box and how Kringle rocked his head.

If I have already thanked you ten times over then make this one the
eleventh, ;cuz I will never be able to thank you enough for this
wonderful gift.

With Love
Mommy Sue Pyron