Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 05:01:14 -0700
Sandee,

I know you've been busy, but I'm afraid I'm going to ask you another
favor.  Will you please help Boo Boo Bear meet our "zoo" at the Bridge?
Boo Boo has only been with us for about six months when his former owner
didn't want to take care of a couple sick ferrets and their sister.  So
Boo Boo, Casper, and Freda came to live with us.

Boo Boo had been diagnosed with Insulinoma last Aug. and lately he lost
his fur very quickly.  Yesterday we tried surgery.  Dr. Mary discovered
all his lymph nodes were swollen.  She said he had everything wrong with
him, lymphosarcoma, insulinoma, and adrenal.  But we tried to give him
more time by removing the adrenal, part of the pancreas and his spleen.
I guess he just decided he didn't want to fight it.  He lived another 12
hours after his surgery and was home with us, but he went to sleep a
little after midnight.

Will you tell Boo Boo Bear that I'm sorry we couldn't make him well, that
we love him so much and miss him.  Maybe you can have Frito greet him, he
left us a little over a year ago and was quite the little ambassador of
ferrets.  I'm sure Frito would welcome Boo Boo into the "zoo" at the
bridge and make him feel part of the group as Boo didn't know any of our
guys that are up there.

Thank you Sandee.  Knowing you are there to help our babies as they
arrive at the Bridge really means so much to so many.  It eases the pain
of losing our little ones.  Thank you.

mjo & the zoo: Sassy Too, Rocky, Bear, Scooch, Casper, Freda, and the dog
Darwin.  R.I.P.  Nipper, Lightning, EZ, Cleo, Phantom, Lady, Frito,
Pepper, Caesar, Bilbo, Frodo, Topanga, Ragine, Tasha, Sabrina, Sassy
Britches, Frosty Pants, Phantom II, Boo Boo, and the dogs Garth and Duke