From:
Christine Code <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 13:17:54 -0800
Anybody else here from Vancouver, Canada?  I thought I'd mention that I've
started a ferret mailing list just for people who live in or near Vancouver.

I love the FML, and would never think of unsubscribing to this list. I enjoy
all the ferret stories, the medical advice, and the solutions that other
people come up with when their ferrets won't poop in the box. :)

However, I don't want to clutter the FML unnecessarily with messages that
apply *only* to people who live in Vancouver. The mailing list I've started
will cover things like local vets, local pet stores, local ferret meetings,
and so forth.

Any Vancouver ferret owners who wish to subscribe may do so by sending me a
note with "please subscribe to VFML" as the subject line.

cmc
--
Christine Code                     We shall find peace.
Vancouver, CANADA                  We shall hear the angels,