From:
Anthony C Orlando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 10:45:33 -0700
>From:    Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Red Ferret
>
>Had a neighbor that had a red ferret.  It was from Ireland and had
>deep red fur.  It would get excited when any plaid item was displayed.
>It drank allot of illegal imported beer and was a great Kennedy fan.
>Strange as it was, it would war dance keeping its body rigid but the
>feet and legs and feet would do a dance.  It would get real excited
>over corned beef and cabbage.  Quite a little guy that was !!!

Do we really need to interject ethnic stereotypes into the FML?  I find
personally offensive to have my Irish ethnicity slandered.  (for the
record: I DON'T have red hair, a drinking problem, eat corn beef or
cabbage, etc).  If the FML allows this type of stereotyping, what's
next - American ferrets as being loud & arrogant, British ferrets as
having bad teeth, female ferrets as being bad drives and bumping into
all the furniture, blonde ferrets as being dumb, black ferrets...?
People, let's think before we type!!!!!!

"Intelligence is like 4-wheel drive.  It allows you to get stuck in more
'remote' places."
~ Garrison Keillor ~