From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2013 00:09:52 -0500
Well, let me first say, this is why people who question things, feel
the need to post anonymously. I don't need my email bombarded by a
bunch of people who *also don't know this Nell*, to yell at me for
asking legitimate questions. Its just rather funny to read posts from
other people who admit they never met Nell, yet feel the need to
chastise me for asking questions.

But see, the thing is, you can't have it both ways. I am a member of
the fml. So is this Nell person. So therefore, she is asking me for
money. And tons of other people who wouldn't know her if they tripped
over her. And not just once is she asking, and not for any small
amount. And for me to question all of Nell's problem after problem
after problem... you call that negative and say I am flaming her? Sure,
have some people have a string of bad luck, yup, unfortunately they
have, its awful. But, hello, that's what scammers also do, haven't you
heard? Pulling on your heart strings while asking for money. Hmmm. I
wasn't raised to just do what others tell me to do, I was raised with
common sense and a brain. And part of that means asking questions!

Nell, I am sorry you feel my questions were "unkind". I did not say
anything cruel or hurtful to you, I simply asked questions. I don't
know you from a hole in the wall. I said my concern was for the
innocent animals, it still is. You still don't answer my questions, how
you say in other posts how dangerous it is over there, how you've had
workers steal from you and possibly hurt your animals - but in another
post, you say you feel comfortable leaving some of your pets there for
several months (or longer) while you are safe in the US. It just all
doesn't make sense to me.

And instead of getting answers... well, this is called causing a
diversion. Like trying to put the focus on the questioner as being out
of line, while not answering legit questions. It just still leaves one
wondering.

*If* this entire scenario is true, with all these thefts and problems
and such, I do wish you luck. I hope you and *all* your pets make it
safely back to the US.

[KR]