From:
vickie sipple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2010 09:21:19 -0800
I would just like to say alittle something for all animal people.
purina animal products were fed to all animals. from way back before
alot of us were born. there were no problems with animals either.
now a days you got this and that with differnt names. if you read
ingredients the only differnce is they add a few things and say this is
better then what you use. also people don't seem to understand you pay
for the brand name an pay higher. not all of ferret owners cat owners
etc are rich, but we do the best we can and with the ferrets they
aren't any differnt. they gain the same weight as the high priced
foods, there as active and playful an as healthy. i am not ashamed to
say i use purina, i have 4 healthy ferrets and a thirteen yr old cat
and a ten yr old cat and a 4 month old kitten. my thirteen yr old
hasn't even had a hair ball in all 13 yrs. my ten yr old has a nervous
stomache[born that way] and the ferrets and kitten are fine. food
doesn't kill our babies it's dreaded cancers in ferrets and sometimes
others in cats and neglect an abuse and diseases. by the way my cats
weigh 35 pounds my ferrets range from 2 to 3 pounds. my cats have been
vet checked an are big but not over weight .