From:
Mike Felty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 19:14:55 -0500
Just to thank all who replyed to my request on when to let go of a
adrenal ferret.  I just needed reassurance, its so hard to say goodbye
and this year has been a tough one with all 7 senior ferrets.  I take him
to vet for a health check to make sure he is not plugged up and then
hopefully he will come home and we can spend the weekend doing every
thing fun he likes to do.  Thanks again you are a great group of people,
you truely understand.

christy + rascal