From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 16:08:06 -0600
Getting ready for two conferences at once is making my brain feel like a
special effects prop from Scanners. So I thought I would share the pain...

There is no better ferret friend than Stella,
Who loves to snuggle with her owner fella
But if you wear shorts, she might
Sneak in, and your butt she'll bite,
Or something else to make you scream and yella.

Moose love to dig in the ground,
And loves to throw dirt all around.
But if you sleep like the dead,
He might tunnel under you instead,
And you might end up in a ferret mound.

Sam-Luc is a ferret that loves cheese,
Doesn't matter if its Bree or the kind you squeese.
If you eat cheese in his sight,
Then your finger'll get a bite,
Which is just his way of saying "please."

Serves you right for reading them.

Bob C and the 17 Poetic Catpoles.