From:
Tracy Jose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 23:17:22 -0600
Hello FML, I just had to share this story with you.

This weekend our local humane society was holding a fundraiser...you
could get your photo taken with your pets and Santa Claus for ten bucks.
I brought my four fuzzies, Tango, Chico, Roo & Pepe'.  Well, of course,
we all know how hard it is to keep them still long enough for a photo
opportunity.  Santa Claus was holding my two sweet, little girls, Roo and
Pepe' and I was holding my rambunctious, two males, Tango and Chico.  Pepe'
decided she wanted to investigate what was "in" Santa's big, fluffy, white
beard.  The photographer was ready to take a picture, because they had
managed to shake their treat can and get everyone looking at the camera,
except for Pepe'.  But a second later, she came poking out of Santa's
beard...I hope the photographer got that picture, because it sure was
cute...we were all laughing so hard.

Santa commented on my little Roo (RooBear)...he asked why she was so skinny
and hardly had any hair.  I told him that she has adrenal and explained
to him what that was and that she is going in for her surgery soon.  He
said..."well, she sure is a cute, sweet little thing."  That made my heart
melt...I said, yes I know she is. :-)

Warm fuzzy kisses and dooks to everyone!
Tracy J.
Tango, Chico, Roo, Pepe', Spunky & Leah