From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 10:39:30 -0800
A complaint was filed with AOL on 12/20/2000 and no response has been
given yet.  It seems when you send an e-mail through AOL, each e-mail gets
a different IP address, therefore making it difficult to pin down, unless
of course, AOL, gives it to you .  I'm told, you need law enforcement and
a court order to get that info.  The person maing the threats is using a
different fake e-mail address each time he sends something, even using
people we know who participated in the protest.  and our own e-mail
addresses.  My webmaster says he can pin him down is he can catch him
online, but we always seem to be just a minmute away from catching them.
I am told all the harassment is coming from the same computer.

Last nite, I didn't let ALL the fuzzies out, but I did let a bunch of them
out and just layed there for an hour while they all came and gave shelter
dad lots of kisses and a few nips here and there.  There was a bout 35 out
for the fun.  I went to bed in a different frame of mind than I was when
I wrote my post.  I am going to fax my post to all of the law enforcement
agencies I have contacted so far , plus the mayors of Aurora and Denver.
I may also fax this to the Jefferson County cops, They handled Columbine
and see if they would light a fire under someone to get something done.
I have everything saved to disk and cd if anyone would like to see this
stuff.  I don't know if I can send some of the files as they are huge.
Any one you wizards out there that know of ways to catch this guy, your
advice is welcome.

Thanks to all,
Ferretguy