From:
Gary Connors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 10:49:09 PDT
Hello fellow ferreters,

The last FML Ad Edition listed my pet sitting business as being in MA.,
probably because I sent the ad to Bill from my mail account at my full
time job in Lowell, MA.  Actually my pet sitting and ferret boarding
business, the Not Home Alone Pet Sitting Service, is based in Lee, NH.
I will board MA ferrets but you would be responsible for delivery and
pickup of your ferrets.

My apologies to Bill and the group for the misunderstanding.

Gary

Gary & Lisa Connors      Not Home Alone Pet Sitting Service
Lee, NH                                 (603) 659-7015
http://www.petsitters.com/nothomealone   [log in to unmask]

Proud member of Petsitters International (PSI) & National
Association of Professional PetsitterS (NAPPS)