From:
cliff bull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 07:42:41 +0100
Here in the UK there is much heated debated about ferrets with splodges
bits, bibs, and mitts, ect.  Now personally as a large rescue in the UK
we have loads of very aggressive ferrets that don't deserve to be PTS
simply because they are nasty.

Ok I wear gloves and leg protection to play with them, but not one of the
many nasty ferrets that we have here have any of the above markings.  Now
some kid made a comment at a ferret pr event saying that ferrets with
such marking are genetic defects, or words to that effect.  Yet we have
lots of these marked ferrets and NOT one single one of them are nasty in
any way.

So, obviously I guess others have these marked ferrets and it would be
interesting to know, on a broader scale outside the UK if this young
mans comments are fact or fiction.