Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 18:31:04 PST
Well I have finally gotten my new fuzz butt, reece, thank you all for the
info you gave me before I got him.  He is the cutest thing i have ever
seen, I love him already.  but of course there is a problem.  I just got
him today at 3 it is now 8 my ferret is sneezing and has a funny nose.  Is
this normal for a ferret to have a cold.  and what should I do to help him.
I am scared that i hurt it or something because I gave it a bath because it
rolled around in its poppy litterbox and got gross stuff all over.  Please
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out.  Again i really
appreciate it.

tara