Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 19:54:23 -0800
OK Guys-- NOT SPAM -- just a friendly holiday good deed request---

As you may know, I'm a supporter of ferret rescues and operate a small
rescue operation in Northern Nevada.

Support Our Shelters-SOS (Lansdowne, PA) makes it possible for small
rescues and shelters such as mine to receive the benifits of 501c3
status and helps us get discounts and financial aid as we need it..

An easy way to help this organization or any other cause you care about
is through a new Yahoo!-powered search engine and online shopping mall
called GoodSearch.com.

It's easy-- just chose the charity you'd like to help and then seach
away...

Please consider Support Our Shelters-SOS (Lansdowne, PA) when chosing..

thank you

The more people who use this site, the more money will go to those in
need. So please spread the word to your friends and family.

Here's the web site: http://www.goodsearch.com

You can also read about GoodSearch in the NY Times, Oprah Magazine,
CNN, ABC News and the Wall Street Journal.