From:
"Edward S. Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 14:56:38 -0400
Hi to All Our Ferret Friends

It's only me Snoops with a little message (That's because I'm Ex Miss
Twiggy).  I heard dad saying to Snickers the other day that he must plug
the June 26th ferret show at Leesport Pa.  just about 5 miles north of
Reading on Rt.  61 and about 10 to 15 miles south of Cabelos ( Rt 61 &
I-78/ 22.) I have been under the weather so I will not be there and I
haven't talked to Snickers about it yet.

Just to remind all of you that the WarmFuzzy Show is only about a month
away and if you don't have my brothers and sisters signed up please get
to it.  If you need more information on the show please contact us at
either [log in to unmask] that is for dad or [log in to unmask] for Shirley
and we will get it right out to you.

Dad has spent a lot of time at the Hospital and trying to make ends meet
by buildig Lighthouses and he plans to Try and have a FERRET RAINBOW
BRIDGE LIGHTHOUSE ( in memory of Potto ) for sale at the show to help us
and bennifit the rescue.

For those of you who are unfamilier with the show, it is an informational
and fun show to get to know your ferret and the people behind the FERRET.
We have a vet and /or an assistant to help check you in and a vet to give
seminars on different prblem areas of our little sweeties.  We have games
and dressup prizes, a Chinese auction, Vendors of all kinds and of course
judging of your little one.  We also have a good food selection.

I better get out of here because dad is comming so I hope to see you at
the show, oh before I forget there is still time till the first week in
June to get an ad in our show book so if you need info or prices please
don't wait and contact only dad at [log in to unmask] to set it up.
Anyone wishing to donate to the Chinese auction or wanting to join our
Committee please email Dad and Shirley.

Thank You
and love to all

Snoops, Snickers and Dad Crist
Miss you - Potto, Rusty,Fuzzy, Samantha and Rhonda

PS My Dads name is Ed Sr.sorry!!!