From:
Barbkitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 1996 10:56:15 -0600
Hello to all ferrets.
I developed a new anti-feline strategy that may be of use to other FLO
members. Please remeber, this tactic takes some practice. Please do not
attempt until you have fully prepared.

You must wait until there is some water in the large ceramic water
recepticle that the humans sometimes sit in.  Try moving the plan into
action as soon as the human has left the water.  If the human pulls the
sacred plug, you must act quickly.  RESIST the urge to confiscate the sacred
plug.  This can be done later.To dispense with the feline, jump up on the
rim of the water recepticle.  Be sure the feline is chasing you.  Run around
the rim as fast as you can.  An unintelligent feline (redundant, I know)
will think he can run just as fast, and will soon lose his footing on the
slick ceramic and fall into the water.  You may now confiscate the plug.

Do not, repeat DO NOT attempt this manuver with out proper training. You can
not risk having this plan backfire.

I have tried this tactic twice and have found it very effective.  It can
also be done by an experienced ferret while the human is standing in the
ceramic thing while being sprayed.  I hope that others may find it useful.

By the way, please keep all anti-human sentiments discreet for a while. I
am now on a mission to con my humans into using funds from what they call
an "income tax return" on back-up troops.

                --Seymour

|              your name here                                         |