Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:45:36 -0500
I've gotten responses totalling to around 16 t-shirts so far, with a
couple of people expressing interest in hoodies, long sleeves and child
size tees.  there were quite a few compliments on the logo as well!  if
you are one of the few people who emailed me back, many many thanx, and
this email should be coming to your mailbox seperately.

to re-iterate, please drop me an emal if you would like a shirt, so that
we can estimate how many we will end up ordering.  once we've got the
final details on price and things, I'll start taking orders.

we expect a t-shirt to cost between 20-25 (CDN).  if you can't make it
to the conference but would want a shirt anyway, I expect shipping would
cost 5-10 per shirt, less for additionals.

Selina

----
IFC Ferret Aid 2006
POOF! Ferret ART Show & Sale