From:
"Ivan R. Nausley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 1995 09:21:29 -0400
I've been trying to use Bitter Apple to get 'KIT' she's my ferret to stop
nipping and leave our feet alone.  She really only gets after our feet
after she is all wound up (HYPER).  The problem is Bitter Apple don't last
very long.

Solution:  Just by accident I found that she hates that AVON Skin So
Soft hand cream.  This is great!  Now Kit can play out all she wants,
she leaves our feet alone, and my feet are getting softer.  Everyone
is happy.

Just thought I would share my new found tool of defence.

Ivan