Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2010 10:37:31 EDT
Our weight loss fundraiser has ended, our final results have been
posted
http://rossows.com

We would like to thank you for your continued support and sponsoring
us during these past months. Even though we did not reach our goal of
80 lbs. we did loose 43.4 lbs and helped a wonderful charity in the
process. We will continue our quest to drop the pounds and live a
better, healthier life.

At this time we are collecting from our sponsors and again would like
to thank-you for your pledge. The ferrets thank you too!

The Dieting Dookers, Dave and Sam Rossow