From:
ferret-lady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 06:32:30 -0700
Hi everyone,
Long time, no chat!  Things have been absolutly insane here.  School
started with a vengance.  I do have better students than I had last year,
but they are still driving me up a wall on their bad days.  My husband
got in a small accident...he's fine, but had to have surgery on his hand,
so he has been getting babied....I am POOPED!

Is anyone here going to attend CJ's openhouse in Vegas on Sat?  Bert and
I are going, and I was wondering who to look for :)

Take care, Marta