From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:48:27 -0500
1. If that person who is making the bedding, that person would have a
room where the ADV is not present (material not around ferrets, clean
clothes that never been worn or wash with the ADV stuff) that should be
acceptable to everyone.  One shelter lady, mentioned after she taken care
of the ADV Ferrets, she removes those clothes and shower put fresh
clothes on to take care of the healthy ferrets.

I keep my material away from all the ferrets, when I am sewing.  In fact
I am in the process of insulating the room where the sewing machine is
now.

2. Big you are right, that is a feud going on between those persons.
Lets it not divide the Ferret world please.

Marie