From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 06:32:08 -0700
Ohhh!  Ouch!  Too hot to handle!  I've been watching this flaming contest
for a while now.  It really is a tempest in a teapot!  Strong feelings and
even stronger statements!  Please listen and take 3 deep breaths.  We all
have opinions and we have the right to them.  Since the email does not give
the nuances that are essential to the American version of the english
language I think we often misunderstand what the other person is saying.
Agree with both sides to some extent so I will make no other statement pro
or con.  Please....Please....remember we are all here because we love
ferrets!  This ferret list is here for us to use not abuse.  Be careful,
think first... before emailing your thoughts and opinions.  I like a rule I
have heard....."First do no harm..." Or another "Do unto others as you
would have them do unto you" depends on which creed you follow.  Has the
computer replaced the car as a way to behave outside societies rules in a
faceless and nameless way?

Moonsong Exotics, bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net