From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 19:38:54 -0700
Hey evwebody, Maxi here again.  I knows I'm going to be in BIG twouble wit
mom because I is using da pooter again.  I don't tink she will mind this
time because this is special, it's our sister Booger's birfhdey today on
Mother's Dey.  She is goings to be 7 yrs old todey and she is one toufh
little old bird....ooops sowwy I means to say young lady.  Mom doesn't like
it when we says tings like that.  But yah know, she may be petite but she
is vewy strong and toufh, look who she has to put up wit, shhh..  Buddy.
He's not wit me so don't tell him I saids DAT.  He's da twouble one in
our family.  Mom gets tired sometimes going after him when he gets into
twouble, but she says it keeps her on her toes and she loves him no matter
what.  YUCK!  all dat lovy stuff.  Well this is for our sister Booger:

"HAPPI BIRFHDEY TO YU,
HAPPI BIRFHDEY TO YU,
HAPPI BIRFHDEY DEAR BOOGER,
HAPPI BIRFHDEY TO YUUUUUUUUUU