Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:14:32 EDT
I was lucky to see an advanced copy of "The Wit and Wisdom of the Modern
Ferret" - A Ferret's Perspective on Ferret Care which is the new Modern
Ferret Book.  I just got my shipment in yesterday to sell.  This is a
fundraiser for the shelter.  Anyone in the Northern Virginia area who
was planning on purchasing the book, please consider getting it from the
shelter.

I've also got many many lovely shelter sweeties in.

Faith
Ferrets R #1 Shelter & Rescue