From:
"Bill Gruber, FML Moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 12:59:34 EST
Here's the info about the FML 10th anniversary T-shirts.

The shirts are natural cotton color (i.e. off-white/light tan) and are
all pre-shrunk cotton.  If you'd like to see the design, check it out
at http://members.aol.com/bgruber/fml10tee.gif

(That is a pretty poor quality image but you'll get the idea just fine --
the shirts are much clearer.)

Prices are as follows:
$10 for Medium, Large, XtraLarge
$13 for XXL

$1.00 of each sale will go to the FML shelter fund.  If you'd rather not
contribute, prices are 50 cents less (I'm donating 50 cents, you're donating
the other 50 cents).

I'd probably send them out via US Mail -- so add 3 dollars (total) for
postage if you are ordering one or two shirts.  If you are ordering more
than two, it will probably cost more than that for postage -- in that case,
I'd say two dollars a shirt should cover it fine.

These won't ship until early February.  Checks/Money orders (no credit
cards, sorry) may be sent to
Bill Gruber
P.O. Box 6179
New York, NY 10150

Other than the donations to the shelter fund, proceeds will go toward
expenses incurred for the 10th Anniversary gathering.  If somehow they
sell like crazy and there is a surplus, of course, the excess will be
donated.  Selling that many will never happen, but it's a nice thought :-)

Some of you reserved shirts via email -- I'll hold those for 4 weeks from
today.  If I haven't received your check by then, I'll assume you are no
longer interested.  Others, feel free to reserve them now.

Shirt design services were donated by "PETLOVES Artistic Products for Pet
Lovers".  I had a general idea of what I wanted -- Ronnie DiComo described
the concept to them and their artist drew it.  Ronnie did the lettering.
PETLOVES will keep the design -- i.e. it may appear on some of their other
products (without the FML lettering, of course).  So a big thanks to
PETLOVES!

Bill