From:
Donna & Daniel Christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 12:02:07 -0600
Just wanted to let you know that everyone is home.  It was suggested
Roses for my vet, I did get 2 red for love, 2 yellow for friendship 1
white for peace (wanted 2) and 1 pink one...found out that he loves
Roses!!!  I am going to find out what Andrew, the tech who worked
with him all day, likes also, and get him an appreciation gift from
the ferrets, often they are overlooked in an appreciative way.

Everyone is doing fine, but Sadie, they have torb on board, and she is
not wanting to eat, so having to sorta syringe her at the moment, but she
is my insulinomic baby too.  Fed them watered down slurry, and everyone
was HUNGRY!

So, off to get some nutrical, as Dr.s orders, he is in Chicago today,
but may get the Roses on his way home, I don't know, told Sue to take a
picture of them for him, if not ... I have kept on file all the other
suggestions, for future reference, when I have a bit more time to get
this together.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers.