From:
"Morris, Paula" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 12:34:00 -0600
What a popular subject!  I searched the archives to see if I could find
reference to a tape because I had gotten several replies asking if I would
forward the info or post it if I received any.

No luck!  Seems many newer ferret owners over the years have asked "What is
"dooking", anyway".......and "how can I get my kids to dook?" Guess I'm not
alone there.  There have been lots of suggestions, but I couldn't find
information on a tape.

Debbie ("Sunshine") suggested that I "go to www.ferretcentral.org under
sounds" and make my own recording.  She did it that way and says it has
helped encourage her furkids to be more vocal.  Unfortunately, I don't
have the combination of a sound card and Internet access so I can't do
that.......so I'm still looking for that elusive, pre-recorded tape!

Please, if anyone does run into such an animal, let us all know....... I'll
do the same.

Best Wishes........
Paula and Fidget&Fannie