Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 1997 10:26:50 -0400
Thank you to everyone who sent me ideas regarding Pepita's hammock.  I still
have the "summer hammock" in the cage and she was using it yesterday, but I
also put in a light blanket on one level of the cage that she is using more
often.  I figure that as it warms up she will move to the hammock more than
the blanket.

I feel sorry for her that she doesn't have the warm hammock any more, but I
don't want her to get heat-stroke during the summer, and she practically
lives in that thing!

Thanks again to everyone who helped.
Melissa and Pepita Pew