From:
scott sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 18:36:51 -0000
Sniffle...weezle hopes yousele greet a dear friend a ours who left us for
da bridge las night...even tho he wasn a fuzzle like us kids...hes was a
darn good play mate for the eight months we had him here wit us an wes
gonna miss him terrible.  Khaos was his name an that pretty much sums up
his game here while hes was wit us and we learned a few tricks from him
as well as ta how ta break mo tings ina house jus to stay on top wit da
big foaks.  Yah!  Dat mean ole FIP got him down and out for the count,
but we's was all around him las night when he went on to see Bubba an
Abba an Beeper an good ole Bodie an Blizzie...so youse need to give him
a big howdy, OK!  Catz are good toys!!!

Clyde, Pal, Bopper (last of the old guys) AND, Giggabyte, Wingnut,
Bonnie, Brando and Bounder...lets hear it for feathers in da aire,
fins in da water and tails in da tall summer grass!!!