From:
"Deziree E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 05:53:22 -0700
Just wanted to tell all who responded to my question about ferret proofing
a computer "thank you." I meant to respond to each reply, but I have been
busy with a flip-flop-eating ferret.  I'm right on top of it, so I will
make sure he is fine.  Isn't it ironic that I was worried about the
computer and its wires when all he really wanted to eat was my flops???

Hugs and well-wishes to all the sick fuzzies.

Sincerely,
Deziree
Rio&Mishu's Mom