From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 11:42:29 EST
Hi!  I have a litter of kits who will be 8 weeks old this coming Tuesday.
They are getting their first distemper today.  I didn't get what I wanted
out of the litter, which was a black sable jill, but they all are very
nice.  There is one pink nosed little girl, who is tentatively spoken for,
and the others have light/speckled noses.  3 jills, 2 hobs total.  The one
hob is beautiful, IMHO would like to see him in a breeder home, will find
out what other breeders think tomorrow at the HOFA meeting.  Parents are
ADV negative, and pedigree is available.

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds, Ferrets and Rescue
of Galloway, Ohio
www.mystyxcritters.com