From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 23:48:14 EDT
I'm going to let you in on one of my gross-i-tee's in my home.  We have a
bathroom next to our ferret room downstairs.  Nobody uses it.  It's just
for the ferrets and for cleaning.  Well, I've run into a sort of pickle.
I have an incontinent ferret who poops all over his bedding (and
himself).  So each day, I have baby blankets to wash.  Scott said to hold
them in the toilet and swish them around and flush.  But it does no good.
So what I've resorted to ... is putting the blankets in the sink, letting
them soak a little, and rinsing them.  The poopies go down the drain.
Now.  Is this a bad thing?  I know it's a gross thing.  But is it bad?

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com