Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 00:35:56 -0400
Regarding " A story about my ferrets, someone else's discards ".......
I take my hat off to Pia! Thank you so much for sharing your story, it
is people like you that make the world a better place. I am the proud
"mom" of 3 rescued ferrets. Like the old saying goes...One man's trash
is another man's treasure! Our ferrets have gone from unloved and
unwanted to dearly treasured members of our family.

Leah in South Jersey, "ferrant" of Skittles , Diesel & Weezie