From:
"Megan O'Shaughnessy, D.C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 01:30:45 -0800
I was in a Safeway store tonight and happened to notice something VERY
interesting in the pet section.

A sack of "Small Animal Food." Contained peanuts (in the shell), sunflower
seeds, rolled oats and corn, that sort of thing...the stuff you'd expect
for gerbils, hamsters, etc.  And in fact there were tiny silhouettes of
such critters right on the bag.

Only problem is, there were also silhouettes of *FERRETS* on the bag!!!!!
I read the back of the bag and it mentioned numerous small rodents but
didn't mention ferrets... but that picture was undeniably a ferret sitting
up on its haunches, begging for something.  Either than or a weasel.  It
was NOT a mouse, rat, gerbil, squirrel, rabbit, or anything like that!!!

I didn't have the money so I didn't purchase the bag and I don't recall
who made it, except that it was a "big-name" producer.  Has anyone else
seen this thing??  Next time I go back, I'll buy a bag just to get the
producer's name and address, if necessary.  Rrrrr.

(WA-state) Megan & the Terrible, Terrific, Smoochin' Trio!