From:
Dan Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 20:42:31 -0400
Greeting all!  Our babies too have had many, many names....

Little Rascles, Squirmy-irmies, Sticky faces, Babies, Little ones, Our
kids, Cutie faces, FERRETSRULE & FERRETSAREGREAT!!!!!

(R) Casey Lynn: Casey girl, Missy Miss, Casey Acey, Sleep Slut,
Girly-girl, Soda-slut, Sticky face

(R) Quigley Scott: Quigs, Thumpy boy, Thumper, Qlutz, Qlutzy boy

(R) Sandals Antigua: Sandy, Sandy boy, Bubby, Bubby boy, Bub-bub, Buddy
boy

Snicker Doodle: Snickers, Doodle bug, Doodie, Poopy, Doodie-poops, Poopy
Doo, King of the Mountain

(R) Conner: Little one, Conner-honor, Bed-hog

TJ: Toby, Toby-oby, Tobie-won-Kanobie, Scaredy boy, Bubby wanna-be,
Bath-tub boy, Twin, Kissy face

JT: Joshua, Josh, Big boy, little nibbler, Tummy boy, Bath-tub boy, Twin,
Cord Chewer, Kissy face, Lost boy

Sparky: Sparky-barky, Sleepy boy, Cuddle bunny, Sparky boy, Sparks

Sammy: Sammy girl, Sammy-amie, Lick-lick-CHOMP, Bag lady

and many more that we can't think of off the top of our heads!  Hugs &
licks to everyone & their fuzzies!!!

 :-)  Dan & Wendy & the fuzzie 5  (-: